Thursday, October 27, 2005

College Writing

Today I sat next to the teacher because someone stole my chair. Asshole, who steals chairs? If you steals chairs mans dont.

She stood and started teaching the lesson. Meanwhile, my eyes started to wander over her paperwork. I spied the attendance roster. Much to my delight, I noticed that she had pencilled in comments about each individual in the class. I noticed the kid from Australia had "Australia" written next to his name. The girl who sits in the corner had "Quiet" next to her name.

Of course, I scanned for my name. Found it.

Swift, David - geek



3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha geek, does this mean you ran out of contacts and now have to wear your stupid glasses.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Parker said...

hahaha Way to go. Geeks rule, don't ever live another way.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll love you even if you are a geek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home