Monday, October 31, 2005

Focus

One night last week I was watching infomercials.

FocusFactor is a vitamin supplement that enhances memory, concentration and focus. This particular informercial offered me a free bottle (120 tablets) for 5 bucks shipping. I could not pass this up. So, I ordered a bottle.

I got the bottle in the mail today.

According to the panflet, the correct dosage is 8 tablets per day. OK sure.

Lets just say that blades of grass have never been so interesting.

and... I never really realized how amazing the italics feature is. Ask yourself: "Where would I be without italics?"

In fact, lets start capitalizing Italics like a pronoun.

Moral of the story? Do not take the recommended 8 tablets.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FocusFactor is for little kids with ADHD.
I googled it
you are a screwed up kid
-Peter Doubleday

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We have more than 100 complaints obout Vial Basics and Focus Factor in our database (as of march 2005). Most of them concern the supposed free trial and disputed charges"
-Consumer Affairs.com
from peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home