Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Cheese

This evening I caught myself in one of those "What the hell am I doing" moments.

I took a trip to Wal-Mart solely for the purpose of buying cheese dip.

This realization hit me as I was speaking with the cashier. I informed her that I "needed the cheese", when she retorted "swipe your debit card to the left please".

And then as I'm walking out the door, I caught myself staring, completely transfixed by the lights of the claw game. I'm writing FocusFactor a letter.

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

can you get me some of that stuff

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the people at Wal-Mart.. you always hear how happy and nice the employees are there but it seems to me like that lady didn't care about your cheese at all! -Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home