Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bathroom Humor 4EVER

My Dad showed up today, unannounced, as I was headed out to do a ghost hunt. Home is 4 hours away, but Dad was on a business trip.

It was great, even though our ghost hunt has been post-poned. I showed him around campus.

He used the bathroom, commenting that he didn't get a chance to "have a good shit this morning".

Well Dad, I haven't had a good shit in months. I can't even rest my cheeks on porcelain without worrying about lingering STD's.

The real joy is squatting above an automatic flusher. Flush. Flush. Flush. --- Why'd it stop? Flush. There it is.

You wonder why I appear strung out, on edge, jittery? Wipe your ass with TP the equivalent to sand paper and tell me how you feel.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is I have an arrest warrant out for your name. I'm giving you two days to turn yourself in. You know what you did. Now where are the pandas supposed to sleep at night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home