Friday, March 24, 2006

S'mores Tarts

Molly's mom bought me a box of S'mores Pop Tarts.

They are delicious.

I will not eat any other Pop Tart. Nope, not cinnamon, raspberry, blueberry, swirls, reindeer, no.

Only S'mores.

Why you might ask? Perhaps you want to know why? You inquired- something along the lines of- why?

Perhaps because S'mores Pop Tarts only contain organically farmed S'mores- thats right- no GMS'mores. Only the finest S'mores are S'mored from the S'more tree, and then shucked by virgins.

For real this time.

With one pastry, I get so many helpful vitamins. For example, with just one pastry, I get 10% of my daily value of riboflavin, folic acid, iron, thiamin, niacin. Not to mention the heavy hitters such as Vitamin B6. To double the impact, I lift weights while I eat S'mores.

S'mores are even accepted at the poker tables of the MGM Grand.

But don't take my word for it, pick it up at your local library, I mean grocery store. Thanks Levar. De de deehhhh.

4 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't tell the folks at the Market Basket.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

I would like to say that you might be very intersted in going camping. In the woods. With larz palmer and kali breheny. You can share a sleeping bag. Be sure to bring home some potatoes. I hear they are a great alternative for GMS'mores.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive never tried s'mores ive always stuck to your typical brown sugar kind..is it time for a change?

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us about your vehicle troubles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home