Saturday, January 28, 2006

Birth

My birth is tomorow.

The flippin' Post Office isn't open and I know I have a package. They're supposed to be open on Saturdays right? Well what the floof! That means my gifts won't be here. That means I won't be able to do my annual roll around in wrapping paper ceremony.

Birth is great. I've seen a birth. I've seen animals birth. I've seen a lot of stuff just get birthed. I even saw my friend's brother get birthed- secret videotape, we won't go there.

Actually it's not great. Its disgusting. There has got to be a better way to make it happen. [ READER WARNING ] I saw puppies get birthed once, and man, the mother ate the placenta and everything. Changed my life.

Just to let the feds know, I'll be smoking a Cuban cigar tomorow. Come on. Throw me in a tire.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yea dave i know wat u mean...my dogs had puppies twice...most guys just dont understand...its a way of life! wat r ya gonna do bout it...if u so worried bout it...dont get married and if u do...dont have kids! haha

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o yea...and after all that i forgot to wish u a happy birthday...so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who was thoughtful enough to send you a package?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home