Friday, January 20, 2006

House of Swift

Joe is moving out.

He will be missed...

So this begins the semester of David. Things are going to be different in this room.

For starters, my body will remain naked. I'm never naked anymore. Even in the shower I'm wearing flip flops. The energy must flow from every breathing skin cell.

Henceforth, the room will be named: "Swift's House of Personal Nakedry". Not to be abbreviated.

Another addition to the room, as commissioned by the head Swift, is to tear down a wall to allow Carribean breezes- characteristic of southern New Hampshire- to tickle my bodkin.

Joe's bed will be replaced with a hot tub complete with massaging jets, trickling water falls, and filled with melted glacier water from Portugal.

A dart board with Flipper's picture, will be affixed to the wall.

7 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Tell Joe I never liked him...use words that only a mother should hear

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S.H.O.P.N.
S.H.O.P.N.

What now?

........
tell sam he sucks.
he sucks beef stick.

love Joe

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA that is so awesome that Joe is moving out! Yay for having your own room!! :D -Courtney

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, David Swift.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

Maybe you can use that log that you found underneath joe's bed for a tiki hut. See how i didn't capatalize joe.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

I just noticed i didn't capatalize my own name. That should be capatalized. Seriously. I am a future ruler of my own country where only my wife and my childrens and my name will be capatalized. Everyone will be my slave. If you want your name capatalized you might have to pay a large fee. I just didn't capatalize my name name because it shows respect to those who sign on under anonymous because they have no control over their names. Get a user name and capatalize you names so I don't have to write this again.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch it Sammy! This mother is wondering just what words you are refering to. MMM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home