Saturday, September 02, 2006

Burgundy Strip

Well I made it out alive.

Oh you're not happy?

Oh you've been waiting?

I was just INCARCERATED in a Chinese prison for months! I've been surviving off of week-old lomein! FOR MONTHS. Not one egg roll! NOT EVEN A DUMPLING! No General Tao's chicken!

Somehow I made a brilliant escape using a curling iron and some wet bandaids. But I'm here. In Boston. Making another go of it. Gee, I'm valiant.

So after sitting in a cold cell for months-I'll refer to that experience from now on as codename 'Wong'-I have regained my freedom and am blogging yet again.

Since Wong, I've decided to take up some new hobbies. It's a way of appreciating the finer things in life, since I came deadly close to losing it all... with not one rich, burgundy strip of terriyaki beef. Note to self- FIND CHINESE BUFFET!

One of those finer things? Gardening. I have a flower window box outside of my bedroom that faces the street. Mark my words. Before the snow flys those fricken flowers will be so colossal-they'll be seen from Google Earth. They'll create their own weather systems. I'm going down to the hardware store and nabbing some Miracle Grow.... Super Premium.

I'm also cooking now. Wong really made me appreciate the delectable entrees that are within my ability to fire up for myself. It's easy, really. For example, all I gotta do is find General Tao, and force him to make me chicken.

---
Start checking back, more to come.

Wong.

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one odd little boy, swift. but i love it and i appreciate the fact that you're bringing the blog back. i need a certain amount of swift craziness in my life.
--sarah

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swifty,
I am so happy to see it up and running again. I need your blog in such a time as this!

Thanks for the call today, I will try and call you back later today (friday) and see whats up. Talk to you later DUDE!

P.S. Stay away from WONG!
-Greg

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked here hoping to see a new post but not really expecting one. But yes! There it is! Keep it up and we hope you never have to face that prison again, as we miss these funny little looks into your nutty mind. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well my dear child. How nice to see you are blogging yet again. Also very nice to see that you are finally taking after mom and starting to enjoy gardening. I'll send you some seeds.
Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home