Sunday, November 06, 2005

Diapers

Today I found myself in the diaper aisle of the grocery store. Its funny how I tend to "find myself" in these places.

I kind of stumbled a bit after I realized I was surrounded by mounds of diapers. Think about what the aliens think: "The earthlings require several thousand brands and styles of shit catchers."

I casually leaned in and checked the price tag. Do you realize? $11-$20 for ultra absorbant shit catchers. Yeah thats fair. I'll tell you what, my kids aren't getting Huggies.

No. Little Randolphffpf can go shit on the lawn for free. Fertilize my grass. Everyone's happy. He's even got the dog to teach him.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

well i never knew you and shit catchers had a thing

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG dave you werent there on accident, We were playin catch remember?..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home