Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tongs

Yesterday I was fixing up a ham sandwich. White bread. Swiss cheese. Tomatoe.

Now here's the problem. I have to assemble all of those crucial ingredients, with plastic tongs.

Whenever I'm using tongs I always think, "This would be much easier if I just used my fingers". The ham always gets folded up and gross, the cheese is hard to peel apart, and the tomatoe always gets mangled. Why?

Tongs.

I declare, this day, is anti-tong day. Cast down your tongs. Shout and make signs. Use your fingers.

6 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why use tongs in the first place? well jus cuz of this post, i wont use tongs 2 day!

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you spelt tomato wrong

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tongs suck. Oh and I totally thought that the Panda website was real because Liz showed it to me in her room and neglected to tell me that it wasn't real. I was shocked to know that Pandas were so mistreated until she made fun of me. Thanks! -Courtney

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love tongs.

Tongs rock.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now david, you know that if you saw some gross dude not using tongs, you'd flip out and refuse to eat the offending food. think about it

sarah

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you? We want more! We want more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home