Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bath

I'm home for the holidays.

One thing college doesn't have is bath tubs. I've been bathing so much. My fingers have been shriveled for a week now. I come home, take a bath. I wake up, take a bath. Go outside, warm up and take a bath.

Talking on the phone in the tub is risky, but otherwise very enjoyable. The first risk is damaging the phone / vital organs from electricution. The second risk is:

"Whats that liquid noise in the background?"
"I'm in the bath tub."
"Ewwww"

What do you mean "Ewww"? Common. There is nothing wrong with bathing on the telephone. What? Can you see? Are you looking at my naked body? Nope.

Yeah, eww. Eww to you. When did bathing become ewww?

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kid Jake like's name is "Brittany Rubenstien"

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog...i totally agree, i talk on the phone in the bath all the time!? i dont get it who cares where ur talking, if they called to talk it shouldnt change ur daily activities....phones are portable for a reason, take advantage of it!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how 'bout a little Tang in your tub???

YUM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home