Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bald

It all started back in high school. My history teacher was bald. We made fun of him. Rogaine ads taped to the roll out map of 17th century Europe. Not to mention the comments during class. The belligerent Risk games. Bald. HA HA! Mr. Gray is B-A-L-D.

This year I made my radio co-partner weep when I announced his balding on air.

I've realized that I've sealed my tomb. My uncle and grandfather from my Mom's side of the family are bald. Supposedly that's an indicator.

I use way too much hair spray.

The teasing I've dished out. I deserve it. I deserve to bald.

A couple of people think that my hair line is receding. It probably is. Don't think the wrath will end. No. No sir. Balding is just too funny. I mean, you don't have hair! HA!

- Happy Bald B-Day Mr. Gray.

7 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that a warm summer rain falling on a bald head is very enjoyable. At least you have something to look forward to.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! The old paybacks deal. Maybe next time you want to play jokes on others, you'll remember karma. It has a way of biting you in the butt.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

power of positive thinking:

a solar panel for your sex machine

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See David, you have much to look forward to.
Love,
Mom

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Gray was really thrilled after he read this... And how's the receding hairline? I don't think I've noticed it, but keep using the hairspray and see where it gets you.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

I managed to get a Rogaine ad on Mr. Gray's computer. It didn't go over that well though, the kid got slapped.

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dave maybe if you get balder, you'll stop sucking at Risk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home