Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mars

I watched Red Planet. Terrible flick. It offended my eyes. My retinas were all like, "We quit". And now I'm blind. Because of Red Planet.

If you haven't seen the movie, rent it, and fast forward to the scene where the nematodes start feeding on unsuspecting space dudes. They explode too! Yes!

So anyway, I've already picked out my real-estate on Mars. Right next to a nice canyon. Picturesque views of rocks. Within walking distance of sand, mostly red. Those interested in renting should contact me in April for our peak season during the summer.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU DAVID SWIFT.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

since I'm your brother I guess that means I get a free stay like at Christmas or Easter or Leaf Ericson day, higa dinga durgan, so any way that will probably have to come after Molly and you stay there for a while. Like a Mars year, I don't know how long that is but I hope it's shorter than an Earth year. Man i need to start my own blog if I can right this much in such a short amount of time. So I'm done now.

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home