Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tang

So I bought a little canister of Tang. 'Cause water wasn't good enough. Yeah, thats right. Nature sucked that time.

I have enough Tang to hydrate all the Apollo missions, and enough to snort to make Tony Montana happy.

Let me be serious. Tang is awesome. It never gets old. The citrus buzz continually delights me, liter after liter, spoonful after spoonful.

Joe told me that you can use Tang to clean dishes. I even heard that New Hampshire is changing it's motto to "Live free or Tang".

Even listen to what these happy customers said about Tang:

"I like it."
- Jimmy, Nebraska

"I drank so much it made my bed sheets turn orange."
-Reginald, Canadia

"There is enough Vitamin C in my body to kill a german shepard."
-Melosh, Slavock

"I hate it."
-Brett, (kid down my hall who wiped his ass on my door knob, who will get Tanged at a date and time of my choosing)

12 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tang:

Power for blogging at 1:40 a.m.

Zoom!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

You could use that on your long five year trips to Mars

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were getting to bed at a reasonable hour. AH HA! No more tang for you.
Mom

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've created a monster!
Dad

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tang or crystal meth....i would go for the later

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, Where are you?

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, it's been over a week since you last posted. Not even a Happy Holidays? No comments about the joys of finals? Time to get out that rusty pen and give us another look at your world.

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, im getting withdrawls from lack of daveness! u should tell jake to blog also, if u two are any thing alike, his posts should be very funny as well!

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

make a new blog
now
or now
or now

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or now

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Jacob Swift said...

I'm getting very angree with you and i think I'll make the cat tip the tree on to your face so it looks you got beat up by someone again.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tang: Gets men to the moon but can't power a blog and final exams at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home